Thursday, August 21, 2014

How Does My Garden Grow?

Horribly, actually!

It's been a rough year.  I worked so hard to get things planted before my surgery.  Then everything was deformed, like it had a fungus or was stunted or something. 

Good thing we had some rain and cooler weather lately.  It has helped immensely and we finally have a decent looking garden.  I have yet to get a ripe tomato, not counting cherries. 

Finally got the zucchini to grow.

And, the flowers finally bloomed.




 Poor Black-Eyed Susan has bugs eating it.



















 This should be a giant sunflower, but it has only reached about 3 ft in height.

Aaaah, some bonus Jasmine shots.



 And a big puffy cloud!

1 comment:

  1. The only thing I planted this summer was four tomato plants, and just this last week they finally got some blossoms on them. It's been a bad year for growing things--except of course for weeds;)

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th