Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Playing with Fire

I scored an invitation to a happening ice skating party, we even had a bonfire.



 Little did I know that I wasn't the only invitee.
 It seems the fire attracted some attention.
 Well, the fire and an objectionable piece of trash that was tossed on top.
Plenty of room around our fire for all to share.



Ends up that after the illegal piece of burning trash was extinguished, the fire department re-lit the fire.  I am not even kidding.  They were very nice all in all.   

4 comments:

  1. What was burned that caused the firepeople to come? Just wondering....

    ReplyDelete
  2. An old tire. Turns out that is illegal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Clearly not much fire department activity that day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The firemen re-lit your fire? Sounds to me like job security. Pretty smart!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.