Thursday, August 18, 2011

Remember Me?

Remember when I used to blog often?
Well, I guess times have changed.  Actually, my work schedule has changed and it really has me unbalanced and without a routine for a bit.  I will figure it all out and find time for photography again.  Someday...
If I could be home more I would have taken a picture of Boyd digging length after length of the drain ditch by hand even though he bought a fancy back hoe this spring.  
I could have also taken a picture of the jungle that was our lawn.  It was so out of control by the time Boyd mowed it the other night.  I would mow, but I am not qualified according to my husband.  
Fine by me!

I came home one day to find this bale of hay perched on top of the compost pile.  Boyd has taken up abstract art, I guess.  It is an old bale from last year that we need to get rid of.  I ended up cutting the strings because I was afraid the whole thing would slide off and squash someone.  Ends up, the goats love to eat from it when they are out.
 I did manage to take some sunset pictures tonight.  All iPhone of course.
 At the risk of my sisters wrath, here is what our walks look like.  No snakes or deer lately, but we saw some sort of rock chuck marmot like creature the other night.   And, we were honored with my mom's presence on our walk tonight.





1 comment:

  1. Yeah, having to go to work messes up all kinds of things. I can't believe those pictures were taken with an iPhone. Impressive!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.