Thursday, August 4, 2011

Already August

It is already August!!!   First thing I need to do is wish my cousin Amy a Happy Belated Birthday!!  Sorry about the belated part :(  Hope you had a great day. 
The apricots are coming on and a pretty big limb filled with fruit fell off the tree during the night, so I fed it to the goats this morning.
 
This is what it looked like this evening.
Another way to recycle newspaper.




I took the canoe to the river finally.  I used the handy hitch my husband made me to hook up my little trailer and balanced the canoe on it for the bumpy ride down.  Used the loader for the chairs, it went smoothly.


A video of us out on the river tonight.












Any body ever read the book, "A Year Down Yonder"?  Love it!  Anyway, there is a part in the story where they go under a tree in the boat and a snake falls on the boy.  So funny!  We do have snakes in the river and they swim with their little heads out of the water.  Creepy!


Tonight's light in the clouds.











1 comment:

  1. I love "A Year Down Yonder" too. I would have paid money to see you move the canoe and chairs to the river. Glad it went smoothly.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.