Tuesday, February 15, 2011

You Know He Loves You When...

 He buys you a machete for Valentine's Day. 
 Well, at least now I have a pair, that's almost like earrings, isn't it?
 The best part about it is that he now loves to chop the hay for me.  It scares me when he uses them both at the same time, I don't need a trip to the hospital.
 FYI, the rainbow and the soft edge are from an app on my new iphone.  One long fight later, he was right, again :(
 And slightly related is the fact that Boyd put the radiator back on his backhoe tonight.   I love him enough not to complain everyday that he bought this thing.
 I also love him enough to wait around for the people to fix the radiator, then deliver it home for him.
 This simple piece of angle iron is holding the loader safely in the air. 
 Another thing I love... the recent warm weather.  It has me out and playing in the dirt (mud)
 This mess will soon be my new garden spot.
 I have my work cut out for me, but it will happen.
 I will be planting the peas in this box on Saturday.  Wish me luck, they didn't grow last year.
 My many, muddy footprints.
 And Satan got a little extra treat tonight. She is even out more now that the snow has left.
 And besides the machete I did get flowers and chocolate and money. 


1 comment:

  1. I'd say you had a pretty much perfect Valentine's Day:)

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th