Sunday, February 27, 2011

A Walk to the River's Edge

I watched the geese play on the river from my kitchen window all morning while doing the housecleaning.  I finally gave in and prepared for the trek across the snow-covered, soggy, plowed field.  I took the camera, tripod and dogs hoping that I could get a shot or two taken before the dogs scared off all the geese.   To my surprise, the geese were perfectly content to let us join them.  I climbed down the bank and sat where the wind  was blocked out by hillside and thick brush and watched the geese leisurely swim by.








 Then, I decided to invite Jeff and Justin.

 Justin took the next three pictures, and don't anyone think they are better than mine :)


 And a final shot of Jasmine making sure she is noticed.

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are the best!!! I know which side my bread is buttered on:) Seriously, I enjoyed them all!!!

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th