Monday, January 3, 2011

Strange, but true!

This is a scene I painted from a card sent to my father by my aunt Shirley.

This is one of many watercolor scenes Mary (Boyd's mom) painted.  Mary has a sister and daughter named Shirley, don't know if they sent her a card like this or not.

Mary painted this.

I painted this and I remember that there was a girl, but there was no way I would attempt to paint a person.
Strange, huh?  I painted my pictures long before I married Boyd.  I don't know when Mary did her paintings, but I wouldn't be surprised if we were painting them on the same day.

1 comment:

  1. This ranks right up there with the friendly ghost in the house thingee! You have artistic talent.

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.