Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buried Treasures

It is finally warmer today, almost 40 degrees F.    Warm enough to take a shovel and go clean the "poop"sicles out of the dog pen.  Sorry, no pictures.   I can't chisel them out if the weather is any colder.  To make life even more exciting, Boyd cleaned out the cat litter box today.  Such a fun day here at the Dismal Land and Livestock Company.

 Speaking of other treasures, Jasmine found a moldy loaf of bread and proceeded to find the perfect hiding spot to bury her treasure.
 She covered the whole farm looking for just the right location.

  Little did she know, someone was watching from above! 





1 comment:

  1. I think Jasmine had the most fun activity/chore to do today. I'd choose to bury a loaf of bread, no matter how old it is, any ol' day rather than chisel poop sicles or clean a litter box

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.