Tuesday, January 25, 2011

iheartfaces

Just today I read about a photo contest/blog site called iheartfaces.  This week's contest topic is, "Innocent Wonder".  As soon as I read it I thought of this photo...

Anndee took the photo with my new (at the time) camera. Too bad the contest closed before I had time to enter.   I will check the site and post a link to the winning photos.  The contest seems to be open to professional as well as amateur, so it should be interesting.   I checked past contest winning photos and I liked the the ones down the list better than the winning photos.  What does that mean, I wonder?    I guess it means I don't know how to judge a winning photo. 

Here is another shot of Haylee.  She LOVES to pose for the camera.  I'll have to invite her over for a photo shoot soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.