Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Ray of Sunshine

Finally, an actual bit of sunshine here on the farm this morning.  We have had a lot of rain and even more than rain, dreary gray days.  The snow has melted and life is a muddy mess.
To celebrate a day of sun, we cleaned out the goat pen!  Can't beat that for a fun Saturday afternoon project.  I might post the video, you just never know.
Speaking of posts, Boyd has a few in his back pocket, but he won't tell me what to write, so there they sit. 
I will however, steal two of his photos that I found on my camera this week.  He had to do all the picture-taking because I basically come home and it is dark.


1 comment:

  1. Goat-pen cleaning would NOT rank up there as a fun activity of farm life, at least from my point of view. I guess you have to take the good with the bad, however. Bring on the video of it for our entertainment:).

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th