Tuesday, December 7, 2010

20th Wedding Anniversary

Boyd and I were married December 7, 2006 in the Logan Temple.  It was a nice, warm day just like today.

 

In case you are doing the math and thinking, "Wait a minute, that doesn't make twenty years!", you are probably counting in base 10.  I, however, am counting in my own base system, wherein, it is however many years it "feels" like.  Besides, I told Boyd we were going to have a big 50th anniversary celebration, so he has to live to at least 97.   He couldn't promise me that, so I am counting at my own pace.  Also, if he had married me when we briefly dated long ago, it would be twenty years by now.

 Boyd has been loved by my family for a long time.  Sometimes, a little too much!
 I tried to keep the whole thing low key, but Boyd insisted on a hairdresser.

 I had to include this photo, it is Boyd's favorite.  It isn't every wife that can totally block out her new husband in the shot.  Yes, Boyd is behind me somewhere. 
See you in 2016 for our 50th bash!

4 comments:

  1. This has been one of my very favorite posts. I loved seeing the wedding pictures. And, I like your counting system. I don't dare tell you how long it feels like I'VE been married.:):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It hardly looks like a December in Logan in these pictures. Congrats on "20" wonderful years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures.
    I don't remember a Dec. in Utah ever being that warm.
    Must have been your day, just for you.
    Sybil

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you can count however you see fit! Happy Anniversary to you and many more to come!!!

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th