Friday, June 11, 2010

Opinions Wanted

So, first off, I don't know how to undo what I have just done to the blog and I hate it.  Oh, well!  I tried out the new blogger design.  I had fun playing around, but I don't know how to get it back choosing the old template.  Anyone smarter than me want to offer a suggestion? I am sure it is simple enough.

More importantly, the local Farm Bureau is having a photo contest ( I hope for amateurs only) and my husband thinks I should enter.  The categories are "All In A Days Work", "Kids In The Country", and "Utah's Best" (nature scenes).  Any suggestions from the pictures I have previously posted on this blog?  I don't have any kids, but I know a few I could borrow.  I even know of a cute little blonde girl and her twin brothers who are coming to visit soon.  Maybe they could pose for me.  I also guess I need to take more pictures of my farmer in action, I mostly have pictures of him stuck in a field somewhere.  I have so many nature scenes that I don't know where to begin choosing.  The following pictures are some I am considering.  Please, please, please comment.  I need some advice.

1 comment:

  1. I vote for the 2nd or the 4th pic. they are all amazing though!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.