Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Completely Random

A special thanks to Mom and Sybil for checking in on this blog.  I will try to post more often so you will keep coming back.  And... as you can tell, I figured out how to get rid of the template I had recently, wahoo!

The fox is becoming a nuisance.  (No, I don't need my trigger happy relatives to take care of it for me.) He comes every day and heads west, then hours later he returns and heads east.   Haylee, Morgan, Jen and I encountered it returning one day when we were down at the dog park.  He ran off when he finally got around to noticing us.  Jasmine chased it last night,  she also chased deer in the morning.

I have seen three snakes in one week.  They are each about 2.5 to 3 ft long.  I saw one by the river, one in the garden and the other by the Duck/No Duck pond.  Jasmine caught one and was hauling it around in her mouth.

 The Washington Monument's got nothing on us.  You gotta admit, there are some similarities.

Tonight's sky.  Yeah, we're getting more rain, wind, lightning, thunder, you name it.
A simple game of... Where is it?  
Just tell me where I found it on the farm and you get a point.  I'm guessing Boyd will win.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.