Saturday, October 16, 2021

Random - Summer 2021

 Stinky Springs had a makeover!  Definitely an improvement over the graffiti messages sprawled on the walls previously.

Not even sure what this is... maybe a picture of the full moon?
A quick trip to the poppies long after they were at the height of their glory.




Boyd and his Laddie watching the ditch burn and the clouds roll by.

Turkey vultures appeared one day and one day only.


I don't know... when he gets himself in these tight spots, he is at least willing to ask me to bring him the needed tools.
Such huge sunflowers this year.  I need to take a photo of the one out the back door - it's massive.  This one is in the garden.
Dogs are always willing to help irrigate.
Proof we actually made it to the fair this year.

What in the world is going on with this egg?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.