Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Halloween 2016 - On the Farm

Halloween is always low key for us. We don't do much and we certainly don't get Trick or Treaters.  I had students asking me if I was dressing up or if I dressed up my animals.  That gave me enough of a push to give it a shot.  Thanks to a stop at the DI, I came away with some $.50 items that made it doable.

I had planned on making the two white goats wear the wings.  However, when I put the wings on the "tame" one of the two and he went ballistic, I knew it was over.  Thank goodness Trigger and Denali were cooperative enough.
Jasmine didn't mind, she is such a good sport.



 Laddie wasn't having any of my costuming efforts.  He managed to hold his head still long enough to get a couple of shots.

 Haylee and her friend came to see the goats and the puppy. 












 Harriet cussing me for taking her photo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.