Saturday, April 23, 2016

What's Blooming?

Thanks to a kind friend who shared some starts with me last time I was visiting teaching,  I hope to have columbine blooming this summer.
 And, when Jess came to drop off the lawn clippings, she had three perfectly good daylilies in the pile.  Here's hoping they bloom soon.
 The apple tree is just about finished blooming, but both it and the apricot smelled soooooo good!

 Even this set of clouds looked like they were blooming!


 Good ole' Sage came over to see what was so exciting.  He LOVES to eat any bloomin' branch he can reach. 
 A tractor picture for my husband, since he doesn't appreciate any blog post I do that doesn't include equipment of some sort.
 I have a few strawberry plants blooming.  I sure do struggle growing them here, even though I was very successful in Willard.
 Lots and lots of grassy weeds spreading like crazy!
 And my day lily starts that I planted in Willard, shared with my mom and then took starts back from her to plant in this yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.