Sunday, February 7, 2016

This Guy

 See the the guy with his back to the door in the picture above?

The one now coming towards the opening?
 Yes, this guy.    He works hard to convince everyone otherwise, but deep down inside, he is a really good guy.
He cares so much about my happiness and well-being.  He worries that I have too many responsibilities in life.  He tells me that taking a nap on a Saturday afternoon doesn't mean I am lazy. 
 He tolerates, dare I even add, enjoys spending time with my animals.   He takes the "yellow poo head" as he affectionately calls her, for a walk around the river just about every day.  He even worries when she gets out on the ice.  He actually admitted that he might care for her enough to try to save her this time.  The one previous time she fell through the ice, he was ready to give her up for dead.  He was a bit panicked when I went in after her.  You can read about it here, The Rescue.
 Yep, this guy is a keeper!  He is even willing to sit out in a lawn chair on a frigid winter evening just so he can spend time with his wife and her menagerie of animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.