Saturday, February 13, 2016

And the Goat Came Along

 We've been doing our best to enjoy this inversion that has settled over us.
 It has left everything cold, frozen, gray, and overall yucky!
 We've been doing the same old, same old with the added addition of a goat trailing along.
 Before the goats (as a herd) didn't ALWAYS follow me, but this guy as a lone goat certainly does.



 We took a walk down to the tree at the bottom of the hill and he followed.
 He bleated the whole way letting me know he wasn't happy with my chosen destination.
At some point, he turned around.
 If you look closely in the photo below, you can see he chose to head back up the hill without us.
 The dogs LOVE it!  They dig and burrow and basically treat this pile of logs as if it were a jungle gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.