Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Still

 It's still winter.
 It's still cold!
 Jasmine still tries to bury her treasures, even in the frozen ground.


 Gilligan still tries to tempt fate, tempting the dogs by waiting until the last moment to jump to safety in the old house.
 Jasmine is still just slow enough that he manages to escape safely.
 She still demands constant petting and attention.
 Except when you want a picture and she looks away.
 Buddy still watches my every move.  Always wants to be where I am.
 And, always watches for his goats, which now sadly is just one goat.
 Glad I still have my Sage. He has always been my favorite, along with his mother, Fauna.  Sage and Fauna, sweetest natured goats ever.

 These two still dig for something rotten to eat in the goat pen.
 Pretty sure Sage is just wondering why I allow them to even enter his space.
 Just glad Buddy is still hanging around.  He is 14+ years old now.
 I still have my cold.  STILL!!! 
 Buddy still takes forever to eat his food.
 Jasmine still waits for him to clear out and she sneaks in looking for a left over morsel.  EVERY. SINGLE. MEAL.
 Buddy still digs through the hay looking for mice.

 We still have hay for sale.

 Still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.