Monday, November 16, 2015

Dogs and Goats


We had Maggy over for a few hours each day that the Adams' were visiting Justin in CA.  She is one crazy dog! 

This guy turned 15 yrs old this month.  He is doing well considering.  Although, there are moments I think he is on his last breath only to have him running like a young pup the next.  He can't jump in the back of the truck any more even though he gives it a valiant effort.  However, he can still chew right through things he shouldn't chasing after a squirrel.
 Speaking of, here is a prime example.  The fastest way to get the squirrel behind the cages?  Shred the cage of course!
 And then when it moves to the siphon tubes, dump the whole stack over.
 Yes, he eats it-bones and fur and all other disgusting parts.
 Then there are the goats.  They follow me everywhere!   I am sad I only have two left, but at the same time two is just right.
 Especially when this is the view you get when you sit down near one.
 Jasmine was so helpful the day Boyd fixed my tractor. She was up on the steering wheel before I got my camera out.

 This dog and his "always ready" ears.  Too bad I think he is losing his hearing and eyesight.
 Yes, you Bud!

 We have so many soft places to rest and this silly thing lays down on the road with her head on a rock.
Maggy doing what she loves most!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.