Sunday, October 19, 2014

Millcreek Canyon

 My husband, the epitomy of anti-social, repeatedly suggested that since we were going to be in SLC, we should see if Jeff, Tammy and Dianne were free for lunch.   Okay?????   Lucky for us, they were!
 We ate at Rodizio's!  So good.  Arroz, feijao, pao de quejo, peru, abacaxi, bolo de brigadeiro.   Stuffed to the point I was sick.
 Afterwards, we took a drive up Millcreek Canyon.  The leaves were only so so, but it was still beautiful.
 I had my new camera at this point, but the batteries were not charged.    All of these photos were taken with my old camera, which I still love, using my one handed hold the camera and the other hand pushes the remote shutter release trick.  Not the best method for a steady shot!
 Jeff and Tammy wanted pictures, but Annalee, not so much!  She was squirmy to say the least.

 I only took my prime lens, so I didn't have any options for zooming or getting a wide angle shot.  Made for some interesting compositions.











 This is the only time since our wedding photos almost 8 yrs ago that we even have a picture of the two of us together. 
 Even with wind blown hair, it is better than nothing.





 Annalee LOVED being in this carrier!
 We decided to venture across the stream.  The water was cold, but not too cold. 

 A fun day for sure!  We will have to do it again sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th