Saturday, October 18, 2014

He's Always Right

Boyd has been hounding me to get a new camera for almost a year now.  I always refused explaining that the camera I have works just fine. 

The other night I had a family coming over to do some pictures and he again brings up the idea.  I repeatedly told him "NO!".

Well, wouldn't you know it.  I had just taken maybe four pictures of this family when the shutter button would NOT take a picture.  No matter how many times I pressed it down, nothing happened. 

After turning the camera on and off, removing and reinserting the battery, switching lenses, and Googling the issue, I plugged in my remote shutter release and I was at least able to take pictures. 
It wasn't very convenient, but it worked.

After the family left, Boyd simply said, "We are going to Pictureline tomorrow at 10:00 am, be ready". 

We came home with a new Canon 70D.  It has WAY too many options and it will take a long time before I figure out how to use all of the features, but I do think I will love it.

So, what better subject for the first pictures with my new camera?  Yep, this guy.
These are all SOOC.  No edits of any sort.  


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th