Friday, September 5, 2014

Life Lately

Lack of posts =Brain cells overtaken by other matters.
Like my JOB!
School started two weeks ago and it has kept me hopping.
Just when you think things will settle down, they don't.


 I finally had two ripe tomatoes.  I worked so hard to get the garden in before my surgery (April 21) and didn't get ripe tomatoes until September 4th.  RIDICULOUS!  I often have ripe tomatoes by July 4th.   The whole garden this year has just been dismal, really dismal.
 I have one sunflower out of 8 that I planted.   At least I have one!

 This is the inside of my garden shed, AFTER the dogs have been squirrel hunting.
 Unreal the things they knocked over and spread around!

 The new solution?  Until they figure out how to get around it!


And, once again, this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.