Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Shade for the Dogs

 The cats get to live in a house.  The goats get to have a log cabin of sorts with a brand new roof.
 And, the dogs... the dogs only get a tent. Not even a tent really.  More like a canopy.  And the one they had was wearing out and finally ripped apart in the wind storm last week.
 So, Saturday morning we tackled the project.  We took off the old tarp and pulled off all the broken strings.
 This time we used baling twine to make the supports.
 It was plenty hot!  Buddy found shade under the tailgate of the truck.
 There you have it!  A new covering.  Even though it is just a tent, it keeps the sun off their backs and the snow mostly out of their houses.
 I found PLENTY of baling twine. 
It even serves to provide a bit more shade for the goats.

1 comment:

  1. I know where I can come if I need some twine:) I'm sure the dogs appreciate your efforts!

    ReplyDelete

Clouds - March 14th