Thursday, July 24, 2014

2nd Crop 2014

 We hauled 2nd crop Monday night and Tuesday morning in to early afternoon.
 The weather was bearable Monday night.
 Clouds...
 A bit of a breeze...

 The sun going down cooled things off.


 The next morning we were at it again.
 And by the time we hauled all the bales off the South Farm it was HOT.
 Good news is that the hay is producing well and we have managed to get two crops off without rain.
 Somehow one bale lost a string and it got caught over the hood of the 2-ton.

 And got stuck in the windshield wiper. 

And this would be my view when I drove the tractor home from the farm.  I volunteer to drive it home because it beats driving the truck loaded with hay and the tractor is air-conditioned.

1 comment:

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.