Friday, December 13, 2013

A Glimpse Into His Brain

I get random e-mails with a photo on occasion from Boyd.

 Sometimes there is an explanation. 
 Most often there is just a subject line of "How's your day been?"
 And sometimes it is proof of his stubbornness.  Case in point, a huge wind blew over the antenna and I told him to wait to fix it until I got home.  So, of course, I get this sent to me midday.

And other times it is a test to see if I have been paying attention to what is on his to do list.  I passed because I knew it was a photo of soil sampling.

I get all kinds of ShopKo photos and that let's me know he is refilling prescriptions.
 How did he do this?
Sometimes he is showing me why I am glad not to be home because something is broke.  In this case, frozen solid!
 Again, how did he do this?

 This had a caption something about "casualties of war."
 Then, "the was is over."

 He even has to use my tractor on occasion.
 What happens when you keep a lighter in your pocket at all times.

 He even sends me photos from those who miss me most during the day.

 This is what he found when he finally got tired after many years of hitting a hard spot in the field.  He just finally dug it up!


Yep, you never know what's coming next with this guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th