Monday, February 11, 2013

Not Until the Sun Shines

After being asked why I hadn't posted lately, I told a few family members that I wasn't posting until the sun shone again.  Probably July!
Well, wouldn't you know it!  There was the briefest moment today when the sun powered through the haze enough to make a shadow at least.
If you live around here, you get why this is so monumental.  We haven't had sun for SO LONG!  No blue skies, so beautiful winter scenes, just grey!  Check out this article on KSL.
 The shot below was the sunset take through my mom's front door.  As you can tell, it didn't turn out, but it was a very pretty sunset.
 It isn't every house that can claim a dog that can blend in so well with this carpet!   I am hoping that the Napoleon Dynamite producers want to make the sequel on our farm.  We have the perfect house, photogenic goats, and Boyd would be a great character actor, don't you think?
 My mom made me this scarf out of yarn that I started a sweater with when I was in high school.  Yeah, that long ago!  Not a flattering shot of either myself or the scarf, but it works great!  Thanks Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.