Thursday, February 21, 2013

Light Night

 Last Friday night I had a couple of friends over to play with light and photography.
 These pictures we made by putting steel wool in a wire whisk and having two volunteers (Boyd and my friends' brother) whing the whisk on a chain.




 On this shot below, I panned my camera.  On the above shots, I held the camera still and set the shutter open for a few seconds.





 These were taken by taping LED lights to a paint roller attached to a stool and spinning rapidly.



 These are glow sticks and that is me running up the lane.


 Here we used brother again.  We took a glow stick and made patterns.

 LaLine drew this one.
 I drew this one.
 And this one.
 And this one.
 I think LaLine did this one.

 This is me with the steel wool again behind the tree and by now our lenses were frost covered.  It got COLD!  We were outside for about two hours.

1 comment:

  1. Those look awesome!! And it looks like you had fun taking them!

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.