Friday, July 6, 2012

The 4th Dismal Land Style

I shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone who knows us, that we here at the DLLALCCO, don't like crowds,  celebrations or anything of the sort.  
So, for the 4th we kept it simple and solitary.
Our morning started at 3:42 as we headed out to check the water.  Isn't it nice of Boyd to let me join him?  Really!  Sometimes he doesn't want me hanging around, getting in his way.   The good news was that the water was down and we only had to shut it off.  That meant we were back home in just over an hour.  I fell asleep again around 5:00 am and woke up at 6:00 am looked at the ceiling, considered getting up to go to the flag raising ceremony and then chose to go back to sleep.  Too bad, because it was the only activity I actually wanted to attend.   I half considered going to my mom's for a BBQ, but didn't want to have to get ready and so, I stayed home.  
We ended the night at the same place we started our day, the South Farm.  This is as close to the fireworks crowd as we want to get.  It is a perfect, private viewing location. 
Hope you all enjoyed your day and that you were FREE to celebrate in your own way as I was.  




























No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th