Sunday, July 15, 2012

Random Animal Sightings

Pretty sure I wouldn't have sighted this animal without Jasmine's help.
 She finds all sorts of dead things and then carries them around looking for the perfect spot to dig a hole and hide her treasure.
 This seems to be a muskrat.
It wasn't too long after this photo that she tried to lick my mom's hand.   Yeah, my mom screamed for me to get that dirty dog mouth away from her.


Guess what this is...
 I spotted this guy from the kitchen window.  Sorry for the horrible photo, but what could I do?  I was lucky to get what I did.  He was eating in the hayfield in front of our house.
 And there he goes.
 Another horrible photo, but I love pelicans.
 There has been at least one and often two down at the river each evening when I take the dogs down for a swim.
 And more deer.

Jen spotted a snake when we were riding bikes this evening.  Maggie didn't even try to get it.  You know Jasmine would have had that thing in her mouth and been chasing Laura with it.  Too bad that didn't happen!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th