Sunday, December 4, 2011

On a Windy Day

Warning:  A whole lotta photos of a backhoe and fire ahead.
 Thursday, work was cancelled because of a power outage.
 A power outage caused by 100 mile an hour winds.
 So, I got to spend the day at home.
 And, I got to watch Boyd light a huge fire on a windy day.
 To Boyd's credit, it wasn't windy at our house.
 I guess he just wants a reason to drive his backhoe.
And it seems the only time he lets me take his picture is when he is on the backhoe.
 Here he is loading a very large limb.





 Going to check and see if it will stay.

 Yep, its good to go.












 The leaves adding to the air pollution.
 Something I found under my feet, covering all the limbs where I was standing.
As it ends up, Boyd wasn't the only one to light a fire on a windy day.  The next field neighbors burned off their corn field the same day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th