Thursday, March 10, 2011

Boyd's Brain

Boyd is very good at coming up with creative ways to fix broken items and even better at finding ways to make my life easier.
He fixed the Wet/Dry Vac latch like this...
 Then he made a hitch for my tractor's weight box, so I don't have to drag my trailer by hand.  It can even flip the hitch over so you can fit a tow ball in it.  Cool, huh?
Now, it just needs to dry up enough for me to find a reason to use it.
Sorry to my mom and Eileen for the slow posts lately.  I've got nothing to say that is worth saying.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!!! Boyd is amazing. And, whether you think so or not, you do have much to say that is worth saying. And besides, it's Friday:):):)

    ReplyDelete

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.