Saturday, May 29, 2010

Maggie Came to Play

I was only in charge of feeding Maggie on Friday and Saturday, but who could leave the cute dog all alone for two days?  Not me!  I brought her over to play as often as I could and play she did.  She drove my dogs crazy!  She was constantly and I mean always jumping right on Jasmine's head.  Poor Jasmine!  They did just fine on walks and trips to the river.  They played and ran and chased each other and had a great time.  They didn't do so well when it was raining and we took shelter in the old house.  Definitely too cramped of quarters for a fun-loving puppy like Maggie.
Notice in the following pictures how Jasmine is in the same spot and Maggie is in a different position in each shot.  Just a small example of how much she was constantly on the move.
The first day she was over, Boyd wanted to give Buddy back and keep Maggie.  By the end of the second day, he had changed his mind.  Good thing because I don't think Justin is ready to trade her off yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.