Saturday, August 6, 2022

Fort McHenry 5

 It was somehow a special Saturday when we were there.  They had a few extra events planned.  Because of the larger crowds, they decided to post the garrison flag. You can read more about it here. https://npplan.com/parks-by-state/maryland-national-parks/fort-mchenry-national-monument-and-historic-shrine-park-at-a-glance/fort-mchenry-national-monument-and-historic-shrine-ranger-programs/fort-mchenry-national-monument-and-historic-shrine-flag-change/#:~:text=Two%20sizes%20of%20U.%20S.%20flags,or%20times%20of%20high%20wind.

It was most definitely a huge flag. They have the crowd unfold it and then rotate around to hang it up. 

Since I am at the Huot’s I am posting from my iPad and using a different workflow.  It doesn’t upload the photos in order, so sorry about that. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.