Saturday, July 11, 2020

Ghostly Help

This farm has plenty of ghost stories and most of them are true!  We have trickster ghosts who like to hide things, move things, turn on or off things and do pretty much anything to make you wonder.

We've had dental implants show up on the microwave, heavy objects moved inside a building, various tools go from upstairs to downstairs and items appear in plain sight in the exact same spot you have searched inch by inch previously.

This time, we were happy for the help.


Earlier this spring, Boyd was pressure washing the tractor out by the dog pen.  The pressure washer has different tips for different spray patterns.  Boyd swapped one for another and in the process the pressure shot the red tip off into the dirt.  Well, he looked and looked for it.  Seemed like it would be on top of the dirt, but he couldn't find it anywhere.  I looked for it on and off every time I did my chores.  I even had Laura and Haylee help me one day. No one could find it.  It's about an inch by inch and a half.


Well, one random day last week I went out to do chores just like every other morning and evening for years.  Right on top of the tote that sits next to the dog food can, was the tip.  Just sitting RIGHT ON TOP!!!  There is no way I would have not seen this over the months.  I even open and close the tote frequently.  It was the first thing I noticed when I headed that direction.  I know it wasn't there over any amount of time.  It showed up between when I did the chores the night before and the next morning.  It is just crazy!!  Crazy, but not uncommon around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.