Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Princess Palace Updates

My old hammock had lived a good life, about 15+ years of solid use. 

 But, it was time to retire it and replace it with something.  I just couldn't find anything that fit the frame and was actually solid and fairly weather resistant.
 I wanted something solid that wouldn't soak up and hold in the rain.  I decided to make my own.  I used baling twine, since we had plenty of it and it seems to last for years and years!
 I found a few ideas on the internet and picked an option that seemed simple enough.

 It works really well.  Seems solid enough and is dog approved.


 Good news for Harriet!  The reflective marker on the corner of our road is back.
 The lights are back up.

 We now have a big tote to keep all the rain and bird poop off the pillows and blankets. You can see it on the left in this picture.
 Jasmine has enough shade to keep her cool and a head rest.

 New roof installed!

 The dog likes my hammock a little TOO much!



 But I do get my turn.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th