Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Office Space Available

In years past, I have claimed the cab of the closest tractor as my private, solar heated office.  The tractor cab blocked the wind, the sun warmed it to the perfect temperature, the seat was sufficiently comfortable, the steering wheel was just the right height to place my device and I could still keep an eye on the dogs and goats from my perch.  Looks like those good days are long gone.

I climbed up in and was just trying to pull the door closed when this white, fluffy bundled leaped up the stairs and landed at my feet in the cab.  What?!?





 If that wasn't bad enough, along came Sarge to see where the fun was happening. 
 What do you suppose Laddie is telling Sarge here?

I convinced Laddie to go down the stairs and play with Sarge and then quickly closed the cab door behind him.  That didn't end up working out well for me as you can see here.


I finally gave up and climbed down from the tractor.  As I was going down, TWO dogs decided to go up.  Are you kidding me!!!
Are you kidding me?  I guess I just need to find a new winter office.
Anyone who knows Sarge will be able to guess what happened next. 
Yep, Laddie jumped right out and Sarge stood on the very edge of the top step and hesitated, hesitated and hesitated some more.  He didn't dare jump out. 
It just took a little persuasion from me holding his collar and nudging him forward, then he easily landed on the ground and was off like a flash after Laddie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th