Sunday, October 9, 2016

Row Boat - 8-10-2016

I set two goals for myself after I got the hang of rowing the boat.  I wanted to be able to row to the bridge and row past our property line on the west end. 
I managed to do both this summer.  Probably not a big challenge for most people, but I am not a speedy rower and I usually don't get started until it is getting dark.  I don't mind rowing in the dark, but my husband and mom think I'm crazy and it isn't safe. :)

This day we set out mid-afternoon and I had plenty of time to accomplish my goal.  It was amazing to see how different the bank looks on that part of the river.  Makes me want to go exploring even further!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.