Sunday, August 9, 2015

Just a Hodge Podge

This post is pretty much everything that has been sitting on my phone for more than a month.

Boyd's hand, not after he had been repairing a tractor, nope!  After he finished petting Buddy!  YUCK!
Jasmine got this squirrel all by herself.  She doesn't eat them, but rather enjoys prancing around with the poor thing in her mouth.

I have to find something worthy of a trade to get it away from her.  Otherwise, she buries it only to drag it out about a week later.
A picture I took one night while watering the garden.
A beaver Boyd saw swimming in the river one night and then found dead on the bank the following night.
Angus, just being a nuisance.  Instead of eating the green weeds, he is trying to eat the dead grass.
A  deer in the safflower.
Two dogs and a human trying to find one little squirrel that ran for safety in the baler.
Sage relishing every bite of the juicy watermelon inside the rind.

The my bachelor boys LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to make a dust bed right in front of the old house.  Boyd does NOT approve.







Then there was the night that I watched one cow in particular play in the river.  I didn't get it on video much, but it certainly was having fun.




And, of course, we are still chasing squirrels.  And, as always, the squirrels usually win.



This time, after much effort, the squirrel ultimately lost.   I had to quickly negotiate a trade of a rawhide bone for a squirrel.  However, they still had blood stained fur to prove their valor in battle.



Boyd just finished watering both farms.  I think he watered for eight days straight or something like that.  It sure wears me out! :0

A view of the river from a late night walk/ride that I can blame on Jen.

The blue moon as shot with my phone while riding a bike.  Explains the quality!
Buddy and Jasmine enjoying the irrigation water.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.