Friday, March 14, 2014

Not Easy

The last few weeks haven't been easy.  
Lot's going on, enough to take my energy away from things I enjoy.   
Not always, but often. 
I won't go into details on all of them, but they include;
sick cat
surgery for husband
taxes and never enough $$$ to keep up
back pain
spring yard work that I can't do
my job keeping me hopping
just life really.


More specifically, it isn't easy to get all the burrs out of the Golden Retriever.  She's a pretty patient dog, but it's ridiculous how many burrs she can accumulate in a very short amount of time.

 It also isn't easy to situate myself upside down on our hill for my own inversion table.  Just hoping to do something useful for my back.
 Flora thinks it isn't easy to get all the winter fur off.
 I managed to help her one day and this is the nice pile of fluff that I combed out.
 Ignore the odd look on my face.  It isn't easy to stand crooked 24/7.    I don't even feel crooked.  I can't get my body to stand up correctly.
 Any suggestions?  It isn't easy to walk very far while limping from the posture issues.
 I have also missed many beautiful sunsets because I just don't have the energy to take the camera with me.
Here's hoping that things improve.  Boyd has a follow-up appointment about his surgery and I have an initial appointment with an orthopedic surgeon this week.  Maybe if we start feeling better, the world will start looking brighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th