Saturday, August 24, 2013

It's Odd

We've got plenty of things around here that are just odd!

This cat for one.  She is hard to take a good photo of, she holds some sort of power over the other female cat. she laid right under the cutoff saw all last winter while Boyd cut piece after piece of wood and she isn't nearly as afraid of the dogs as she should be.

This dog loves tomatoes.
 He picks them himself right off the vine.
Found this growing on the branch of our pine tree.

And I pulled what I thought was a weed out of the flowers to find that it was a sprouting walnut tree.  
 Sorry about the blurry photos.  The result of zoom on my iphone and my unsteady hand.

 This is smut, corn smut to be exact.  Glad we don't have it ALL over the field, just on the edges.


Gilligan is full of odd behaviors, but he is a very fun cat.


This dog thinks that her nose belongs right in your face at all times.  If not her nose, then she turns so you can scratch her rear end. 

And, lastly the most odd of all...  My husband who doesn't like me to take his picture.  Here is proof positive.  This is the shot I got when I went in for a close-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.