Friday, March 29, 2013

Bruised, not broken!

Tuesday Boyd fell off the stairs from the top level of the old house to the level below.  Now, he claims he could have stopped his fall if only he would have let go of the bucket of sawdust and trash in one hand and the scraps of wood in the other.  But, and I quote, "He didn't want to have to clean up the mess if he dropped the trash".   

Yes, well....

Instead,  he and the trash and the scraps of wood ALL fell to the floor below and ALL of it made a mess.

Then, to make matters worse, I was in a meeting and didn't answer his phone call.   He wanted me to take him to InstaCare to get some X-rays and drugs for the pain.   So, I let him down in a big way because I didn't know I needed fly to his rescue.  

We finally got the X-rays and it isn't broken, but it sure is bruised!!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th