Saturday, December 1, 2012

We're Moving!

Well, the blog is at least.   Blogger says I am out of space.   Crazy thing is a whole bunch of people are having the same problem.  That makes it a Blogger issue.  I have waited more than a week for them to solve the problem, but nothing.

Because of that, I have moved all my posts over to Wordpress.  I actually started a blog on Wordpress a couple of years ago, but didn't do much with it. 

So, please head on over to http://dismalland.wordpress.com/  and check out the new home of the Dismal Land and Livestock Report.  You can expect a lot of remodeling to happen.  Wordpress has SO many themes and widgets.  I will probably make everyone crazy with all the options.   Feel free to give your input on what you like and what makes it hard to read.   Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th