Friday, September 2, 2011

Welcome September!

The first day of September brought perfect fall weather!  So nice! 












Trying out a new app on my phone while riding home in the old truck.

Took a stroll at lunch one day with some great people. 












Smart pills anyone?  If you remember the joke as my dad used to tell it, please post a comment.  I couldn't remember the exact story.

WARNING:  Dead animal to follow.











We saw this guy a couple of weeks ago.  He ran into a culvert by Duck No Duck.   Then, alas, this is how we found him a couple of nights ago.  I don't know how he died, but my dogs didn't even want to mess with him.  That is saying a lot since Jasmin loves to carry around dead squirrels.

The water was supposed to be shut off one day this week.  I came home to an overabundance of water in the fridge, tub, sinks.   Good thing my husband planned ahead even though they didn't seem to shut it off after all.


The beginnings of the wildfire on Promontory this week.




And some crazy shots of the good old hometown. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Apple Blossoms

 Kind of past their prime, but I was glad I made it out to photograph them.