Saturday, November 28, 2009

Squirrels


We have been overrun with squirrels this year.  It is the end of November and I thought they would be hibernating by now.  Apparently not!  Jasmine went crazy this morning sniffing all around the tractor.  Sure enough, when I opened the hood, there was another troublesome squirrel.  Now, let's make it clear, I am an animal lover, protector and guardian, but these squirrels are something else.  They dig tunnels everywhere, including in my husband's shop floor.  It is cement, but they are burrowing through cracks.  They haul the walnut, apples and pears inside the engines with them and have a tasty feast.  All they leave behind are shells and poop!   They really are a problem.  I am willing to share the farm with them, but do they have to reside within three feet of the house?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clouds - March 14th